Full breakdown of CDJ (pref 400) HID controls/mapping for latest Traktor 2.6.1??? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Thats the conclusion i was coming to, but part of me was hoping that alongside the the screen info (which is great), there were some other easter eggs.

Haha yeah, perhaps it could be mapped. But I'm not clued up on that.
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

Tech Mentor

Curiously my Surname is Ross.... we related? LOL

Haha, Ross is my first name! But I'm a fan of DillinJA, are you related?!
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

Tech Mentor

nope. My screen name is an obtuse reference to Robert Anton Wilson's 'The Illumiatus' Trilogy of books. Read them at a very impressionable age.

Ah got it. If you decide you don't want those CDJ's after all, I'd be willing to make an offer for 1 if they're in good enough condition!

Tech Mentor

They make a great 'do a mate's houseparty set', which is what they were before I went all digital (I did use them with traktor a couple times, but found them a bit sluggish and didn't like the lack of visual feedback from deck), now the HID seems sorted I'll defo be using again, but if not I'll let you know!

Tech Mentor

How are the CDJ 400's and Traktor working out for you? I am thinking if picking one up myself.

Tech Mentor

Would you believe it i havent got round to trying it yet... finding it VERY hard to give up my dedicated filter pots and effects banks. May get a Z2 or a DJM-T1 to get round this issue....

Tech Mentor

I am looking to pick up a Z2 myself.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast