Help identify sample. Should be easy, lets see DJTT come through.

Default Help identify sample. Should be easy, lets see DJTT come through.

Help! I've got to pin down the song that's sampled in the break of this tune starting at 1:12

There's a synth line that only the first 3 notes are sampled. I've got the 4th and 8th note dancing in my head but can't for the life of me pin down the track.

An old disco track? Someone please.

http://youtu.be/Cc9opEIn4mg?t=1m12s

You know this.
    Technics MK2 + Maschine MK1 + Kontrol F1 + Kontrol S4 + Kontrol F1 + Mikro MK1 + Technics MK2
    Ortofon Digitrack/Scratch S/Nightclub S/DJ S + Slow Roasted SuperSeal + EV 112P x 2 w/ ZXA1-Sub
    *PLEASE CONTACT ME ABOUT PURCHASING QSC, YAMAHA, or EV LOUDSPEAKERS*

lol have no idea maybe sounds of moog?

Tech Guru

"Should be easy"

Haha! Also I don't recognise any of the sounds at 1:12. Just a mush of sounds to be honest, but all generic sounding synths
    Kontrol S4Senn HD 25-1Kontrol F1

Record that section, loop it and get Shazam on it.

Only the first three notes are sampled. I'll try though. I spent an entire day yesterday sifting all kinds of stuff to no avail.
    Technics MK2 + Maschine MK1 + Kontrol F1 + Kontrol S4 + Kontrol F1 + Mikro MK1 + Technics MK2
    Ortofon Digitrack/Scratch S/Nightclub S/DJ S + Slow Roasted SuperSeal + EV 112P x 2 w/ ZXA1-Sub
    *PLEASE CONTACT ME ABOUT PURCHASING QSC, YAMAHA, or EV LOUDSPEAKERS*

Dude. Steinski (the guy who remixed this track) spends hours digging to find sample. Its hard to tell where he pulled that stab and horn sample from. Epic Turntablist tho man. He did Lesson 1 with DOuble D and lesson 2 then lesson 3. He is a LEGEND!
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6