Dream Setup? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Dream Setup?

If only money worked that way...

Mixcloud | Soundcloud | Facebook | Website(Dutch)

I mean, i would REALLY like to wake up and have boobs one day but there are reasons that just wouldnt work - Antifmradio

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvee View Post
    If only money worked that way...
    That is just what I was thinking :P
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Tech Guru

I already own my dream setup. I have 2 controllers mapped how I want to use them to get the must fun out of my music.

A reloop digital jockey 2 mapped to do everything including basic jog effects and then a midi fighter spectra for remix decks, cue points, basic navigation, button combo fx and also to display some bad ass lights!

For me its not about the amount of different controllers I can purchase as before I bought my reloop (second hand) I was having just as much fun on a numark omni control (also second hand) but I would like to thank the people that NEED all that latest gear all the time as it means the second hand market is always flooded with 6 month old (basically new) well looked after controllers for half the price
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Tech Convert

Currently own a late 2008 Macbook Pro, Xone K2, Kontrol X1, and TMA-1.

Realistically right now I would love a retina macbook pro and a Maschine MK2.

Dream setup:
    Xone 92
    Audio 8
    2x Xone K2
    Maschine MK2

cdj900s,
    djm900nxs,
    2x f1s
    dual laptops running traktor and ableton for effects routing with 2 launchpads
    Quote Originally Posted by donstone View Post
    I only use VINYL flooring. Rugs are for cheaters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    If you can't find an Abba song that you like, you are a liar of the highest order.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456