CDJ-2000nexus, suddenly PLAY button won't work, "Needle" flashing on screen..
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default CDJ-2000nexus, suddenly PLAY button won't work, "Needle" flashing on screen..

Hey guys, so very randomly, one of my CDJ-2000's stopped allowing me to use the "Play" button.. it just seems like it does a super quick stutter, and the small "Needle" red light on the screen flashes.. when I hit the cue button, it all seems to work fine, until i release cue again.. can anyone help me out here? Thanks!

EDIT: it seems to work again once the other deck has stopped completely.. what gives?

Ugh, here we go again.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by mdcdesign View Post
    Ugh, here we go again.

just answer my question you fuckin asshole

Quote Originally Posted by lip5016 View Post
    just answer my question you fuckin asshole

Agreed. Im curious the answer since I play on 2000's all the time. Are you using the link man?
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by hellnegative View Post
    Agreed. Im curious the answer since I play on 2000's all the time. Are you using the link man?
    yes of course.. i have my USB flash in my left CDJ, everything connected VIA cat-5 cables, and using "Link" feature on 2nd CDJ.. i was just DJing for like 20 minutes before it suddenly stopped working..

fucking assholes on these forums, stop thinking you're better than everybody else, you're just a forum troll, if you were a great DJ, you wouldn't be sitting on forums all day.. smh

I havent run across that prob before man. Anything you were doing ahead of time? Were the tracks prepared in RekordBox, how is your thumb drive formatted? Are you using multiple directories or a flat file structure? What bitrates and file type?

My biggest question tho is, Was it the cdj with the thumb drive in it or the one without it.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Seriously, mcdesign. If you don't have something constructive to add to a thread, please stay out of it. Stop trolling, or stop posting here altogether. You're ruining it for the rest of us.

Intoxicated /adj./ When you feel sophisticated without being able to pronounce it.

facebook.com/DJJakeLake
    jakelake.info

Quote Originally Posted by jakeintox View Post
    Seriously, mcdesign. If you don't have something constructive to add to a thread, please stay out of it. Stop trolling, or stop posting here altogether. You're ruining it for the rest of us.
    Clearly you've forgotten how about a month ago, lip flooded this forum with countless examples of RTFM problems relating to his new NXS setup. Time and time again, people told him to read the manual, and time and time again he ignored them. I'm all for helping people, but not when they make ZERO effort to help themselves. That's not trolling, it's just called running out of patience.

And I don't call people on here "fucking assholes" regardless of how exasperated they get with me, unlike the OP.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by jakeintox View Post
    THANK YOU JAKE..

what this jerk doesn't realize is that when people across the world have a similar problem and they enter it into GOOGLE, these threads are what pop up.. you may not want to help me, but by not being a jerk, you could be helping countless others.. quit being a jerk and add something constructive.. i can't tell you how frustrating it is when i search google, find my exact problem being experienced by others in some thread somewhere, getting so happy that i'm about to find the solution, and then find out they're just being trolled on, and the dilemma is not being corrected.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by mdcdesign View Post
    Clearly you've forgotten how about a month ago, lip flooded this forum with countless examples of RTFM problems relating to his new NXS setup. Time and time again, people told him to read the manual, and time and time again he ignored them. I'm all for helping people, but not when they make ZERO effort to help themselves. That's not trolling, it's just called running out of patience.

And I don't call people on here "fucking assholes" regardless of how exasperated they get with me, unlike the OP.
    i literally can't post a single question about anything anymore without dealing with your trolling.. i think i'm gona go ahead and make a new username so you can GFY

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast