Switching to Ableton

Default Switching to Ableton

Few simple questions:
    Can I make the mixer section larger so I can see my full set of effects?
    Can I make my channel faders longer for more precise control of my levels?

Slowly switching over from FLStudio to Ableton as it runs smoother when rewired and is easier for LIVE PA than performance mode in FLStudio.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Sure - you can just click and drag the top of the mixer section to its maximum height. You could also just punch in the number of dB right next to the fader.

I didnt know that. Thanks bruv. I use a shitload of bussing when I produce.
    - Equipment - 2X Technics 1200, 2X Audio Technica ATLP1240, 2X XDJ700, 2X XDJ1000 MK2, Denon DNX-1100, Mixars DUO, DJM750 MK2, NI Audio 10, NI Aduio 4, Serato SL3, 4X Shure M44-7, 2X Ortofon Pro S, 2X Numark Groove Tool, Maschine MK3, Samson Carbon 49, Roland SE-02, Novation Launchcontrol, TouchOSC, Nocation Peak, Arturia MiniBrute, Korg Volca Kick, MicroKorg (Classic), NI Komplete Audio 6

Quote Originally Posted by hellnegative View Post
    I didnt know that. Thanks bruv. I use a shitload of bussing when I produce.
    Sure. Ableton has really nice routing options - groups (busses) and sends work.