Das Magma Workstation S4F1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Default Das Magma Workstation S4F1

BH_7CJyCUAEHigm.jpg

VOILA! Missing an F1, my birthday is next tuesday and the wench is getting me that. Thing is built like a tank, everything is the right height, but as you can see, it's absolutely farking massive. Yet the capability in that set up alone is absolutely phenomenal, and altogether cost less than £2000 (including everything, Ipad 2 when it was new, laptop, F1, S4, case, and the sennheisers on my head that you can't see).

One downside? It's heavy. You wouldn't want to be doing busy public transport journeys with this thing! But I drive so, not an issue for me. Also gives me a good workout!

So if anyone else is considering going the die-hard Traktor fanboy route... I encourage you, it's awesome. The best part is I really don't find myself looking at the screen much at all, and I'm constantly bathed in a swathe of rainbows.

Puking_rainbows.gif

Glorious, Glorious rainbows.
    Kontrol S4Senn HD 25-1Kontrol F1

Looks great!
    Just get a luggage dolly and a couple of straps and wheel it around.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by VanGogo View Post
    Looks great!
    Just get a luggage dolly and a couple of straps and wheel it around.
    Balls to that, I go to the gym for this thing! Although if I was going abroad, I would definitely attack some sort of dolly system to it.

Just noticed a problem, but it was user error, even though they gave no instructions with it. There were loads of random foam inserts stuck on the underside of the laptop shelf, and a pack of spare inserts in a bag. I took them out, cause they got in the way. Turns out, they are there in case the case goes upside down. As I found out when I turned it upside down, and heard a loud thud. Everything is ok, thank god, but my F1 came out and my laptop slid right across. In hindsight, it was so obvious that would happen. Safe to say, it now has foam inserts... EVERYWHERE.
    Kontrol S4Senn HD 25-1Kontrol F1

wish I knew this existed two months ago lol

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post
    BH_7CJyCUAEHigm.jpg

VOILA! Missing an F1, my birthday is next tuesday and the wench is getting me that. Thing is built like a tank, everything is the right height, but as you can see, it's absolutely farking massive. Yet the capability in that set up alone is absolutely phenomenal, and altogether cost less than £2000 (including everything, Ipad 2 when it was new, laptop, F1, S4, case, and the sennheisers on my head that you can't see).

One downside? It's heavy. You wouldn't want to be doing busy public transport journeys with this thing! But I drive so, not an issue for me. Also gives me a good workout!

So if anyone else is considering going the die-hard Traktor fanboy route... I encourage you, it's awesome. The best part is I really don't find myself looking at the screen much at all, and I'm constantly bathed in a swathe of rainbows.

Puking_rainbows.gif

Glorious, Glorious rainbows.
    Excuse me for my language but.... WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU BUY THAT!? NEED WEBSITE NOW!
    MacBook Pro 15" | Traktor Pro 2 | Ableton Live 9 | Traktor Kontrol S4 MK2 | MIDI Fighter 3D | Ableton Push | V-Moda Crossfade M-100 | Bose 901
    We are mortal while we are seeking what we love. When you've found what you love, that is when you achieve Immortality.
    - Supported by River Accorsi -

Tech Guru
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

Tech Wizard

a search in american dollars would help a lot thank you
    MacBook Pro 15" | Traktor Pro 2 | Ableton Live 9 | Traktor Kontrol S4 MK2 | MIDI Fighter 3D | Ableton Push | V-Moda Crossfade M-100 | Bose 901
    We are mortal while we are seeking what we love. When you've found what you love, that is when you achieve Immortality.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Bodhisattva View Post
    a search in american dollars would help a lot thank you
    You have GOT to be kidding me????

Tech Wizard

what? I'm an american, also swedish but I cant find it in any swedish store

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Bodhisattva View Post
    what? I'm an american, also swedish but I cant find it in any swedish store
    I think iambiggles was referring to the fact that you should probably learn how to use Google.
    For Sale: Handmade Custom DJ Cables - RCA / TRS / XLR!
    Gear: 2x Reloop Contour, Zomo MC-1000, Reloop RMX-40 :: Reloop Terminal Mix 4 :: Korg nanoKONTROL :: Traktor 2.6.1
    Latest Mix: June Progressive House (Soundcloud)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast