My BrowserDeck project needs DJ beta users

Default My BrowserDeck project needs DJ beta users

14203_332656930169293_907859106_n.png
    I've been working on a new project called, BrowserDeck, and want to open up to the DJTT community to find some DJs to participate in the alpha stages of the project rollout.

Participation would include creating initial remix deck sets and providing valuable feedback to help shape the platform's future. These remix decks will be featured on the platform as demos throughout the rollout phase of the platform with accreditation going to each participant.

More details and teasers of the project are located on the FB page: https://www.facebook.com/browserdeck

Please shoot me a PM if your interested and I will get back to you with more details.

Thanks and I appreciate taking the time to read this.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jstad View Post
    14203_332656930169293_907859106_n.png
    I've been working on a new project called, BrowserDeck, and want to open up to the DJTT community to find some DJs to participate in the alpha stages of the project rollout.

Participation would include creating initial remix deck sets and providing valuable feedback to help shape the platform's future. These remix decks will be featured on the platform as demos throughout the rollout phase of the platform with accreditation going to each participant.

More details and teasers of the project are located on the FB page: https://www.facebook.com/browserdeck

Please shoot me a PM if your interested and I will get back to you with more details.

Thanks and I appreciate taking the time to read this.
    I'm confused what is it exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by rdej47 View Post
    I'm confused what is it exactly?
    Without going too far into details. It is a platform that hopefully will change the way we distribute sound packs, samples, and controller mappings (starting with the Traktor F1). I am looking for some early adopters who want to help test the application and as a thank you, promote their work as platform demos. -- Hope that helps clarify. The FB page has some screenshots that may help if your still confused.