Labeling cue points

Default Labeling cue points

I was just thinking about this earlier. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to label cue points?

Do you guys think this would be a useful feature for traktor?

So useful that it is already a feature. Just double click in the box to edit.

Last edited by Jester; 04-17-2013 at 11:48 PM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Wizard

What would be nicer is if you could see them without having to select the drop down menu with your mouse, I have not been able to find a way to do this, although I havent checked for a long time, this is the main reason I stopped labelling them as my setup allowed me to practically never touch the laptop.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Yeah I totally agree. This is a feature that has been posted before. It would be good if you could hover over the cue point with the trackpad and see the name or each cue point flag show the name, even better if they were toggled by midi command : 'show cue names' so they would appear in full in the stripe and then go back to numbers when turned off.

+1

+1.

I even asked for this in Ableton Live (for Warp Markers) years ago.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Yeah I totally agree. This is a feature that has been posted before. It would be good if you could hover over the cue point with the trackpad and see the name or each cue point flag show the name, even better if they were toggled by midi command : 'show cue names' so they would appear in full in the stripe and then go back to numbers when turned off.
    +1

ditto
    SL1200 MK3D's, Kontrol Z2, Kontrol X1 MKII, Kontrol Z1, KRK Rokit 6's, MacBook Air, Midi Fighter 3D, Midi Fighter Pro, kazoo, gourd banjo.

NEW DEEP FUTURE BASS MIX
    Soundcloud|Mixcrate|Mixcloud|Facebook