URGENT: chinese EDM
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default URGENT: chinese EDM

Hey
    Me and my friend are currently gigging and this VERY important chinese man came in (he's worth several tens of millions if not hundreds)
    Anyone know what is currently trending in china ( maybe some uptempo 120-130 would be best suitable)

THank you soo much even one track can help
    Quote Originally Posted by donstone View Post
    I only use VINYL flooring. Rugs are for cheaters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    If you can't find an Abba song that you like, you are a liar of the highest order.

Tech Guru

Charts are at the bottom:
    http://yue.sina.com.cn/

Good luck finding those tracks though!
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

http://www.mtvasia.com/

get studying!!! good luck finding the songs worst comes to worst youtube rip lol good luck

Quote Originally Posted by P4ULSON View Post
    http://www.mtvasia.com/

get studying!!! good luck finding the songs worst comes to worst youtube rip lol good luck
    Worst piece of advice in the history of the internet.

OP if you want to maintain any bit of integrity you have don't ever play a youtube rip!
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Thank you guys, you saved our lives ...
    If you can't find an Abba song that you like, you are a liar of the highest order.

Quote Originally Posted by kooper1980 View Post

OP if you want to maintain any bit of integrity you have don't ever play a youtube rip!
    Unfortunately it can happen. I buy most of my songs, but not the ones that i cannot find on itunes/beatport/traxsource/trackitdown, or the ones that i'm 100% positive won't be played more than once in the club.
    If it comes to yt rips, i cue them and i only download and play the ones that sound the best, if it matters at all...

Tech Wizard

Hmm.... If you brought all the gear in your sig, I'd say you were prepared there. But you really dropped the ball by not having the hottest Chinese songs in your library.

Tech Convert

Default URGENT: chinese EDM

If you are into DJing, I think you better check out zipDJ. So far, I got what I wanted from their extensive catalog especially EDM. I'm subscribing for a month now and so far I'm really satisfied with it. Check it out, I tell you it's worth the try.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisku13 View Post
    Hmm.... If you brought all the gear in your sig, I'd say you were prepared there. But you really dropped the ball by not having the hottest Chinese songs in your library.
    Didn't i ...
    No, the setup we bring to the club is just the ddj, the hercules , 2 laptops and a 4channel mixer. The s2 is a piece of junk i bought for 35€ and it doesn't work at all, the x1 is currently being shipped to me

Quote Originally Posted by kooper1980 View Post

Different strokes for different folks..... Don't get it twisted i use a very respectable music pool and only use high quality tracks.
    Dude is playing in Asia... have you ever played there? i have, if you did kool lol.... The stuff that gets produced out there varies so much in quality....

Quote Originally Posted by Polygon View Post
    Unfortunately it can happen. I buy most of my songs, but not the ones that i cannot find on itunes/beatport/traxsource/trackitdown, or the ones that i'm 100% positive won't be played more than once in the club.
    If it comes to yt rips, i cue them and i only download and play the ones that sound the best, if it matters at all...
    yeap listen to them and use your judgement. on the tracks that your not sure about play those at full volume during sound check and see how it goes good luck man rock that shit be positive and do you!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast