[Trance] True Hallucinations #11 @ Dice Radio - Apr 2013 ~ Optimised Frequencies 4:20

Cool True Hallucinations #11 @ Dice Radio - Apr 2013 ~ Optimised Frequencies 4:20

Last nights live show for dice radio. Puff puff pass ..

True Hallucinations #11 @ Dice Radio - Apr 2013, Mixed By Jester ~ www.diceradio.gr
    Mixed & Recorded @ Jester's Lab Using: Denon DN-X1600 Mixer, Traktor Scratch Pro, Audio 6 Interface, 2x Kontrol X1, MidiFighter 3D, MidiFighter Spectra, ATH-PRO500MK2 Headphones, M-58 Microphone
    Tracklist:
    Astrix & Loud - Genetic Lottery
    Ace Ventura & Zen Mechanics - Digital Beings (Micky Noise Remix)
    Sonic Entity - Depart For The Stars
    E-Clip - Sacred Science
    Ace Ventura - Cardiac Arrest (Zen Mechanics Remix)
    E-Clip & Flegma - Boro Boro
    Ovnimoon - One Heart (ManMachine Mix)
    Egorythmia, Time In Motion - Far From Hell
    Liquid Soul, Symbolic - Different Reality
    Sonic Entity - Genome Evolution
    Ovnimoon, Via Axis, iTom Lab - Galactic Mantra (Lyctum Remix)
    Bamboo Forest - Svadisthana
    E-Clip - Cemetery Gates
    Man With No Name - Floor Essence (Apogee Remix)
    Astrix - Liquid Gold
    Ace Ventura, Symbolic - Prime Time
    Zyce - Ayahuasca
    Ovnimoon - The Holographic Sphere (Relativ Remix)
    Sideform - Acid Adventure
    Zyce - Consequences
    E-Clip - Existence
    ManMachine - Colossus
    Juno Reactor - Final Frontier (Bright Side Remix)

Intended For Promotional Use Only. Please support the artists, labels and festivals.
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/rubix.vs.jester
    iTunes: tinyurl.com/3gx9ua7
    TRUE HALLUCINATIONS - Tune in every second saturday night from 10 PM (GMT +3) @ www.diceradio.gr ... see you there
    “Our self discoveries make us each a microcosm of the larger pattern of history. The inertia of introspection leads toward recollection, for only through memory is the past recaptured and understood. In the fact of experiencing and making the present, we are all actors.”
    ― Terence McKenna, True Hallucinations

Last edited by Jester; 04-29-2013 at 10:15 PM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

daaaaamn, what kind of trance is this?!
    www.soundcloud.com/naderia for above average Trance/Progressive House originals and mixes.

psytrance at this bpm its known as progressive psytrance or psyprog.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

We have moved to the prime slot of 10PM Saturday EEST (GMT+3) so whipped up a new poster for the show.
    Going live again this weekend with a tribute set to one of my favourite trance artists, Ovnimoon

and an alt poster i quite like