How do I set up Presonus Firebox & Traktor Pro for MAC?!
    Tech Convert

Default How do I set up Presonus Firebox & Traktor Pro for MAC?!

Hey guys,

Can anyone help me out with both internal mixer & external mixer OUTPUT settings for Firebox with Traktor Pro please? I am on a Mac platform, and the tutorials on this forum are for PC. Screenshots are different.

Also, I'm thinkin' that my cables aren't the right ones.

Im also very lost in this... for the Mac everything from the initial set up to the way stuff is called is very different...

Can someone help?
    Erase. Stop. Start.

if i remember correctly from when i had mine, monitor is 0 & 1, main output is 7 & 8 (or whatever the two highest are. although they may be switched around. just make sure your Mixer app looks like the one in the FAQ. if that doesn't work, fiddle around until it does! it's not that bad.
    soundcloud.com/hpntk / soundcloud.com/freakstep
    freakstep.com / thefreakbeat.com
    me on beatport / me on djtunes
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ
    My solution: Pay some one to whack them so you don't have any competition

Hey thx djhipnotikk! I followed th suggestion of the monitor on the lowest output value and the Main on the highest output value and it worked! Some stuff to double check thou: Make sure output cables on the back of the Firebox are on 1-2. Go to audio devices and for Clock source make sure is on device, it wont work if it's on Mac. I moved all input and output for the Firebox on the Mac audio settings as well just to be sure. Then on Traktor since Im mixing internally I had Monitor L0-R1 Main output L6-R7...
    Last edited by Quenepas; 10-04-2009 at 09:59 AM.
    Erase. Stop. Start.