Monoprice Studio Monitors? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My monitors came in last week, and I'm actually pretty impressed with them. They have a flat response which is what I was looking for. They get to be pretty loud without distorting. One thing is the sound doesn't really spread out too much, you have to be in between both monitors for the best sound. Which isn't a bad thing but I don't have them up off my desk high enough so it kinda sucks. I can probably fix that by raising them up but its not all that important right now. Mostly because they're perfectly fine when I'm sitting down. All in all they're really good monitors for the money.
    Current Set Up: Denon DN X1600, 2x Kontrol X1 MK1, Traktor Kontrol F1, Macbook Pro, Traktor Pro 2 LIVE & LET RAVE
    SoundCloud YouTube

They sound better the more I listen to them. Maybe needed a break in period.
    Used Record Shopper

Quote Originally Posted by HighTopFade View Post
    They sound better the more I listen to them. Maybe needed a break in period.
    yea i completely agree. When I first turned them on they weren't all that great, but the more i use them the better they sound
    Current Set Up: Denon DN X1600, 2x Kontrol X1 MK1, Traktor Kontrol F1, Macbook Pro, Traktor Pro 2 LIVE & LET RAVE
    SoundCloud YouTube

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12