[Hip Hop / Trap / Glitch / Breaks] Midtempo Track Ive Been Working On - All Day!

Cool Midtempo Track Ive Been Working On - All Day!

Lemme know what you guys think. Im kinda stuck on where to go from now besides just cleaning it up.

No feedback?

I feel like the bass synth is on the whole song, maybe do some variations and skip it on some parts. I don't understand the whole structure of the song, it's kinda messy for me to be honest. But overall I really like this kind of vibe. I like the drum beats you made up. I'd like to hear a intro with no drums and just a light synth- building up into this bass synth&awesome drums, just a tought

But keep up with this, because the track has potential! Can't wait to hear more from you

Quote Originally Posted by PjAndreasson View Post
    I feel like the bass synth is on the whole song, maybe do some variations and skip it on some parts. I don't understand the whole structure of the song, it's kinda messy for me to be honest. But overall I really like this kind of vibe. I like the drum beats you made up. I'd like to hear a intro with no drums and just a light synth- building up into this bass synth&awesome drums, just a tought

But keep up with this, because the track has potential! Can't wait to hear more from you
    I definitely need to make the intro and builds/breaks more apparent and better lol. I agree that its kinda messy ill work on that! Thanks for the feedback dude

I would say if this is better than your last track then keep moving forward. Dont get stuck trying to rework the same song especially if you dont have any clear ideas. Something i like to do is take a step back from the track for a little. Like going out and getting food, playing with the dogs for a little bit, or even wait till the next day to give it fresh ears before hastily posting a track.
    You have good programming skills i can tell, but musicianship could be worked on. PJ is right about that bass sound. It kind of runs the whole song. Therefore not really leaving and moment for tension or release. Sometimes not using something at certain points is more effective.