Gunna get right to the point: I use traktor (whatever the latest version is I forget off the top of my head) and ever since maybe a month ago everytime I close traktor it spends about 3-4 minutes closing, which is longer then usual but whatever thats fine I get that it's saving files and whatnot. But when I open the settings panel, load a TSI, and close the settings panel, EVERY step takes traktor about 2-2.5 minutes to figure out. And from the time I press the settings box until about 2 minutes later traktor is completely frozen. I use a MBP with Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5.

Things that could affect this:
I replaced the HD around the time this started happening but everything was safely and correctly transferred and everything else on my MBP works perfectly fine. (I had a friend do this who works with computer hardware all day lol)

The only other thing I can think of is this....I'm always looking for and getting new music and I don't have a great system to get my new music from my iTunes Smartlists to Traktor, with overlapping genres and tracks. For instance I have a "House" smartlist in iTunes, but within it I have "Electro", "Progressive", "Big Room", etc so when I add all my new songs from "House" I'm never sure if I've added it to "Electro" as well, and so on. Hopefully that was to confusing.

Anyways the point I'm trying to make is that I THOUGHT I could just "add playlist to my collection" and delete my out-dated playlists, but I didn't realize that my tracks would keep getting added and duplicated to my collection. So now I have maybe 7,000 songs instead of the actual 3,500 I use to DJ.

This is REALLY annoying and if anyone has a solution to my transfer problems as well that would help. What do you guys do to virtually crate dive and keep track of your collection?