mix out flags
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mix out flags

Tech Convert

Default mix out flags

this probably sounds like a stupid question haha but how do i put mix out flags in traktor? I can't see them !

Manual
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

If it's indeade the fade out marker you want

put your deck into advanced mode and make a cue where you wont the mixout mark then click on the propdown and choose what you want it to be
    Last edited by padi_04; 04-27-2013 at 02:32 PM.
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by dj gullum View Post
    If it's indeade the fade out marker you want

put your deck into advanced mode and make a cue where you wont the mixout mark then click on the propdown and choose what you want it to be
    Thank you !!

you can also set a grid mark and change it to fade out so you still have 8 hot cues
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

You can also use 'cue type selector' command and set any of types with some buttons.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

^^
    I have keyboard hotkeys for Beatgrid, load marker and BPM lock. Super quick track prep for when I'm sat in the living room prepping new tracks.
    Also have the same mapped to the loop recorder buttons on the S4 to quickly prep old tracks in my collection that i dig out at gigs that Didnt get preped when originally imported (I don't use the loop recorder).

Quote Originally Posted by dj gullum View Post
    you can also set a grid mark and change it to fade out so you still have 8 hot cues
    Wait, what? It preserves the grid? Can you elaborate?

Blak Majik, uncheck "store beatmarker as hotcue" in the preferences, then you can free up a cuepoint which you can store in the same spot.

Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Mentor

Getting rid of the "store beatmarker as hotcue" button is a must in my book.
    One thing I am trying to figure out as well is if I can set an un-numbered cue point before I've used up 1 - 8.
    Countenance - (n). Appearance or expression. (v.) Admit or accept as possible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast