Honeymoon in San Francisco.......
    Tech Convert

Default Honeymoon in San Francisco.......

DJTT,
    I'm a huge fan of everything DJTT and been a long time reader of the forum. I recently got married and we have decided to take a trip of a life time and visit San Franciso for our honeymoon- while I'm there I was thinking of dropping into DJTT and picking up a MF3D- my MFClassic is looking lonely and needs a buddy. I understand the physical store is no longer there but is this possible?- ill be in town next week so is it best to pre-order or will there units for pickup?
    Really looking forward to the trip so would be a bonus if I could grab a MF3D at the same time!

Any recommendation for cool bars would also be appreciated.

Cheers

Matt
    Kontrol S4, DJTT Midifighter, 2 x Numark TTX, Numark Omni Control,Korg Nanopad, Nanokontrol, Korg KP3. Ipad with imaschine. Traktor 2.1
    Imac 2010 i3, Toshiba custom 4gb Latop.

Dude, you just got married. Spend time with the wife FFS

You will want to give them a call. I know a few others have been to DJTT for a visit.

Yes, get in touch with Zach D or one of the boys to arrange something .. btw congrats
    Last edited by Jester; 04-28-2013 at 04:40 PM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Convert

sfedm.com

Tech Convert

Thanks for the info guys, appreciated.

Luckily my wife is a pretty understanding person and so got no problem with popping out for 10min out of a 3 week trip to grab an item from DJTT.
    We are both EDM fans so SFEDM looks a good place to find a good bar.
    Ill drop Zach D a line and see what happens.

Cheers
    Kontrol S4, DJTT Midifighter, 2 x Numark TTX, Numark Omni Control,Korg Nanopad, Nanokontrol, Korg KP3. Ipad with imaschine. Traktor 2.1
    Imac 2010 i3, Toshiba custom 4gb Latop.