Twockers Style trax

Default Twockers Style trax

Hey y'all!

I need some help finding some tunes.

I currently REALLY like "moston & malente - do the right thing (twocker remix)".

Can you recommend any more trax and artists that would fit with this style of Phat and Funky?

I am scouring Beatport.....but can only listen to SOO many tracks....before ze bandwidth is DONE!

Thanks!
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Rudder is a Canadian based Producer you might like

He has done a Twocked, or sorry Calvatron Remix of Opium wich is sweet!

Crookers
    AC Slater
    A1 Bassline
    Bass Weasels
    Faget Faireys
    MacBook Pro 2.53ghz . iMac 2.6ghrz . Compaq 2.4ghrz . Berhinger A5OD Reference Amp . Berhinger Ultra Graph Pro . Behringer Truth B1030A Monitors . Stanton FS Open . Native Instruments Maschine . Numark Mixdeck . TraktorLE . Vestax VCI-100 . Behringer UMX-25 . M-Audio Trigger Finger . . Ableton Live 8 . Reason 5 . Logic 9 Express .

Thanks mate!

I will check it out!

Basically....i would like to end up with a set similar to the style B33son played in his 10 min mix.

But obviously develope my own set etc. Just really liking that style.
    I am TOTALLY new to Electro etc.....so learning....getting to know names of artists and rmxers i like.

What would you call that style?

Nu Disco?.....Fidget?.....Dubstep?

Nothing TOO noisy ....yet PHAT as fuck.....lotsa bass.

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"

all three styles can work together

fidget and electro work well because of the bass-lines and are based on the house grooves, dub-step can be brought in because its tempo, although strange to some in the beginning is actually approx 140bpm, the throw off is usually the main snare is on an off beat giving it the syncopation. Because of that though you can get to different types of beatmatching either....

either the typical 4x4 kick snare kick snare match...
    wich will give you quite odd, sparatic but interesting rhythms with your drums or try and match its true rhythm with the offset snare.
    MacBook Pro 2.53ghz . iMac 2.6ghrz . Compaq 2.4ghrz . Berhinger A5OD Reference Amp . Berhinger Ultra Graph Pro . Behringer Truth B1030A Monitors . Stanton FS Open . Native Instruments Maschine . Numark Mixdeck . TraktorLE . Vestax VCI-100 . Behringer UMX-25 . M-Audio Trigger Finger . . Ableton Live 8 . Reason 5 . Logic 9 Express .

many call the style that b33 was spinning in his 10min mix "electro". and by all means it is. though the genre these days has a "nu disco" trend going around right now that seems popular. but i'm also a huge fan of that fat heavy electro sound. mainly why i got into dubstep :P
    soundcloud.com/hpntk / soundcloud.com/freakstep
    freakstep.com / thefreakbeat.com
    me on beatport / me on djtunes
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ
    My solution: Pay some one to whack them so you don't have any competition

Check out anything by Will Bailey (HE IS half of Twocker, and IS Bass Weazel). Fuckin' awesome stuff.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Wow. Thats an awesome explanation Jason....thanks! I have got some from Will Bailey....been jamming it all morning! Thanks guys!