Any Patent Attorneys out there?

Default Any Patent Attorneys out there?

This is a long shot but Dj TT is working on some super top secret 007 dj inventions
    so we need a patent attorney.

We are also low on funds, so if anyone out there can help us out with a good deal on some attorney work - that would be much, much appreciated.
    Last edited by EanGolden; 08-01-2008 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eangolde View Post
    This is a long shot but Dj TT is working on some super top secret 007 dj inventions
    so we need a patent attorney.

We are also low on funds, so if anyone out there can help us out with a good deal on some attorney work - that would be much, much appreciated.
    Your best bet may be to go the "Web 2.0" Venture Capital route. Make an implementation, get together a killer 2-minute demo and 3 minute pitch, visit Sand Hill Road to beg for get capital for building the patent portfolio. Demonstrate how you are building a business that will generate cashflow and you should get some seed capital. At the very least, you should angle for some Angel money for more implementations. You have past form that demonstrates that you are not a flake, you just need capital.

I can ask around for entry points and names to beg. You will be cutting in an external party for at least the first 3 years of your company, and they may demand that you ork in certain ways, but it's either these guys or a Bank/Credit Card Company. Remember to ask for more than you need!

http://blog.guykawasaki.com/ <-- I should lend you this guys book.
    Last edited by Fatlimey; 08-01-2008 at 12:03 PM.

I just read that book- its great!!!

--- New Feature: DJ TECHTOOLS Book Group ---
    17" MacBook Pro, 2.66 GHz i7, 4GB RAM; Vestax VCI-100, NI Audio Kontrol 1/ MBox Mini, M-Audio Oxygen 8, Beyerdynamic DT-150 cans; Pro Tools LE 8, Ableton Live 8, Logic Studio 9, Traktor Pro

Sorry, my brother's the one with the law degree...
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --