New Psy - Trance monthly masterclass. Featuring: Burn in Noise

Default New Psy - Trance monthly masterclass. Featuring: Burn in Noise

Hey forumers I'm running a new program of workshops, which will be of interest to some of you:

We are launching the Psychedelic Trance Masterclass Sessions in May, aimed at producers who are looking to up their game with advice from the biggest global artists of the Psytrance scene, and first up we're featuring the massive Burn in Noise!

Gustavo will be hosting the session from his studio in Brazil, and will lead a THREE-HOUR seminar on Google Hangout in Studio Mode for high quality stereo audio. The session will feature:

a lengthy deconstruction of a Burn in Noise track, in Logic, using screensharing. Students will vote in the track from a list.
    a step-by-step walkthrough of an Essential Psytrance Tip which every producer should have under their belt.
    Q & A throughout, for ongoing interaction.
    We get the knowledge from the pros: Gustavo's musical process, how he handles writer's block and creative hurdles, and industry tips.
    The entire video to download afterward, for paying students only.

There are only eight slots, so it will be a small, cosy class. All you need is a free Google+ account. Get in touch for more information!

www.facebook.com/alexstoryproductions
    alexmemory1@gmail.com

Tech Guru

OMG nice one!
    Will it be in English or Portuguese-BR ?

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by V-Hoff View Post
    OMG nice one!
    Will it be in English or Portuguese-BR ?
    +1 on language for broadcasting

Tech Guru

I forgot to say, Gustavo (from Burn In Noise, Circuit Breaks, The First Stone) is one of my favourite producers of all times.
    I would recomend this to anyone into producing even if you don't like psytrance so much...

It would be awesome to discover how did he incorporate the live percussionist called Zumbi into The First Stone live acts and production setup.

http://www.burninnoise.com/

Hey there, thanks for the question. These insights are the exact kind of things we're looking forward to getting from Gustavo. The class will be run in English, and we'll be running it at a time which is most convenient to all users from around the world, considering time differences.