Traktor DJ for IPHONE... COMING SOON... DISCUSS - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by octostout View Post
    Cool. Awesome rebuttal.
    It wasn't a rebuttal.
    I couldn't give a rats ass on your opinion about touch screens or "real" djing.

I am correcting you on your statement that you have to use sync and the use of the recommended playlist, because on the former you are incorrect and the later the statement is moot.

I could definitely choose and perform a good set from my music collection with the iPad app. I'd prefer to use hardware for the EQ and faders, so iPad + hardware mixer would be my preference, but iPad only is viable (and in fact is probably what I'm going to use for an impromptu party next month).
    ---
    Feature wise, the only thing I'm particularly missing is some kind of pitch bend.
    Last edited by lethal_pizzle; 05-02-2013 at 02:06 PM.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

iPad and hardware would be my choice also. A hardware crossfader is something that this old dog needs to be confident when DJing but I have used the iPad alone and it's a breeze (despite me checking the position of the xfader every 10 seconds).

I have a half hour set at a rather special 'do' coming up in a few weeks and I will be using TDJ and iPad.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    It wasn't a rebuttal.
    I couldn't give a rats ass on your opinion about touch screens or "real" djing.

I am correcting you on your statement that you have to use sync and the use of the recommended playlist, because on the former you are incorrect and the later the statement is moot.
    Awww you're adorable, Karlos. I could listen to you split hairs to make yourself feel vindicated all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky H View Post
    I agree - my point was touchscreen is the future of computing not DJ'ing.
    Okay yeah, that I'd probably agree with.

Got it, loud & clear, you don't like to be corrected.

Pity they didn't make it a universal app so those of us who have already paid for the iPad version could just download it ... Yes I know it's only AU$5.49 but it's the principal of the matter!

I know that at that price for just the iPhone version it'll sell a bucket load ...

And I just hit buy ... It's installing now ... That little blue bar is almost done ... And now it's done

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123