DJ tay james (bieber's dj), your meaning on him?

Default DJ tay james (bieber's dj), your meaning on him?

I've seen a lot of hate/love for this guy. Much of the love is because he is justin bieber's dj. Much of the hate is because he is justin bieber's dj.
    Do you think the fame's deserved or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by donstone View Post
    I only use VINYL flooring. Rugs are for cheaters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    If you can't find an Abba song that you like, you are a liar of the highest order.

Do you have a problem? Most of your last posts have been rants and talking down on fameus DJ popular songs and in general talking negative about anything/one being sucesfull.
    Tay James never heard of him before. If he's makeing a lot of money for DJ'ing for Bieber good for him it will pay his bills and he might get to see places it otherwish would not have. Also he gets the chance to make people happy. For some that is more then enoigh to be happy with their life.
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)

Quote Originally Posted by dj gullum View Post
    Do you have a problem? Most of your last posts have been rants and talking down on fameus DJ popular songs and in general talking negative about anything/one being sucesfull.
    Tay James never heard of him before. If he's makeing a lot of money for DJ'ing for Bieber good for him it will pay his bills and he might get to see places it otherwish would not have. Also he gets the chance to make people happy. For some that is more then enoigh to be happy with their life.
    And where exactly do you see me ranting?
    This is not a rant. And i definitely don't hate on the guy. I never heard of him but according to his wiki page he was a well known dj, and he made his way up by himself.

I'm just asking because i was recently watching his "xxx knows the dj", and loads of comments on the videos are "oooh he's so hot" and "imagine going clubing with Justin tho... I-I just...". Practically no comment at all on his djing.
    So i asked here if anyone has any opinion on the guy, other than the wikipedia page i found

The other thread was not hating on tiesto or anyone, i was just wondering on the effect that these massive residencies could have on ibiza
    If you can't find an Abba song that you like, you are a liar of the highest order.

This is the greatest and most true post I've seen on this forum - fairplay man - that is exactly what life is about - being happy within yourself and getting by how you can. Sure beats people crying about other people all the time.

/endthread.
    13" Macbook Pro i7/8gb/750gb :: Traktor S4 + F1 + Pro 2 :: Allen & Heath DB4 :: Allen & Heath K2 :: Midi Fighter Classic :: Midi Fighter Pro (BM) :: Midi Fighter 3D :: Pioneer RMX1000 :: DJM800 :: 2 xCDJ1000mk3 :: Beats Pro + Beats Studio

Could you guys please stop thinking i'm bashing other people and re read the initial post?
    No bashing, just curiosity.

Sorry if I miss the intensions with the posts.
    If he's happy thats all that counts.

If you love what you do and people show up to hear you that is grate but there will always be people that hate on you for some reason. But one thing to keep in mind before loosing you confidence and joy. Thoses people will never come to any of your shows anyway.
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)

Sorry if I miss the intensions with the posts.
    If he's happy thats all that counts.

If you love what you do and people show up to hear you that is grate but there will always be people that hate on you for some reason. But one thing to keep in mind before loosing you confidence and joy. Thoses people will never come to any of your shows anyway.
    You got it all wrong. I asked this because maybe someone here knew him better than the 12yo girls on youtube commenting how hot he looks.
    I mean, don't we discuss it on this forum all the time with other djs? Their style of mixing, their marketing approaches?