Installing Traktor Audio 6 issue

Default Installing Traktor Audio 6 issue

When I try to install the Audio 6 driver I get the response, "The installer has insufficient privileges to access this directory." I have tried the manual install with no results. When I look at it in device manager I get the message, "device will not start." I have tried changing the permissions but it will not let me.

I am running
    Windows 7 64Bit
    6gb ram

run as administrator?
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

I got the driver to install correctly by lowering the UAC controls as suggested by NI tech support. Device manager states the driver is installed correctly but also states, "device will not start." So the light is still flashing and Traktor 2 will not recognize it. This is getting extremely frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester View Post
    run as administrator?
    That.

That means you're in a profile that doesn't allow installation of new drivers. Go in the main profile (administrator) and either install it there and change your access for your current profile to administrator.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    We could make love next to your DJM2000, you could caress the EQ knobs as I hit the effects button... It would be so perfect.
    DJM-2000 + X1 + A8 + MBP 13 (early 2013)
    Backup: S4 - S2 - CDJ-400s - T.62s

After a respose from the NI tech support I lowered the UAC (user account control) settings and the driver installed correctly. However now in device manager it states that "this device will not start." Traktor 2 is still not recognizing the device and the green light is still flashing.

Quote Originally Posted by julamy0109 View Post
    That.

That means you're in a profile that doesn't allow installation of new drivers. Go in the main profile (administrator) and either install it there and change your access for your current profile to administrator.
    When I look at my profile I am already the administrator.

Sorry for the double post above

So in a sense my original problem with the permissions issue seems to be solved but now the error is the device will not start code 10. I have uninstalled my virus software and disabled my firewall, uninstalled all the USB drivers and restarted and nothing. I am starting to wonder if the hardware is defective.