How to cancel win 8 soundcard and activated on mixtrackpro soundcard
    Tech Convert

Default How to cancel win 8 soundcard and activated on mixtrackpro soundcard

Hi guys
    im using mixtrack pro and win 8 pc, i want to cancel pc soundcard and use only mixtrack pro soundcard from pc
    because i will like to play sometime stream radio for audience..
    My problem is im not good with PC and window 8..and i cant see my mixtrack pro soundcard on pc audio setting !
    Thanks for your time

Press and hold the Windows Key, then press R, then type "devmgmt.msc" and hit OK.

That'll open up Device Manager, then you click the arrow next to "Sound, video, and game controllers" and find your default sound card; probably Realtek HD Audio or Intel HD Audio or something like that; right click it, and click Disable.

You could also just set the Mixtrack Pro to be your default soundcard by right clicking the speaker on your taskbar, clicking Playback Devices, highlighting the Mixtrack Pro and clicking "Set Default".

This should really be in General Discussion or Off Topic by the way.

Tech Convert

Default Thank you so much man!

Thank you so much man!
    You saved my club
    luv u

Quote Originally Posted by mdcdesign View Post
    Press and hold the Windows Key, then press R, then type "devmgmt.msc" and hit OK.

That'll open up Device Manager, then you click the arrow next to "Sound, video, and game controllers" and find your default sound card; probably Realtek HD Audio or Intel HD Audio or something like that; right click it, and click Disable.

You could also just set the Mixtrack Pro to be your default soundcard by right clicking the speaker on your taskbar, clicking Playback Devices, highlighting the Mixtrack Pro and clicking "Set Default".

This should really be in General Discussion or Off Topic by the way.

See everyone? I DO help people occasionally!