Avicii's growth > From Timberman to Avicii
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Avicii's growth > From Timberman to Avicii

Avicii posted a thread on a swedish music production forum in 2006- but got no answers. Later on he posted another thread with his track "Brain" and got atleast some answers. I downloaded his track "brain" and got to hear one of his very first track. It's amazing to hear this and his tracks now. It's very fun too see evolution, comparing his past tracks to present time. He had very hard time figuring out how compression worked. He actually posted on the forum that he worked days to figure out how compression and eq:ing worked.

From what I see from his posts he had very good contacts, people who worked at universal and blogs.

Toughts?

I'd rather know HOW Axwell went from good:

To Shit:

Tech Mentor

Haha this ^
    Technics 1210 mk2 Pair, Pioneer DJM600, Traktor Kontrol x1, NI Audio 6, NI Maschine Mikro MK2, MacBook 2009, iPad 2 with Traktor DJ, Pioneer HDJ-500, Shure M447's

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Is this the new official thread of dreadful music.

I'd rather know why the fuck this community has turned so fucking trollful and un fucking helpful. Everytime I read a post this same shit occurs. You think its shit? Well FUCK off then. Do you understand what MAINSTREAM means? It means its liked by the MASSES. Fucking pathetic.

And to the OP: I'm glad you took the time to look at the growth. It is phenomenal to see the change, the growth, and the change in musicality from the beginning of an artists journey. And it's really inspiring to see people come out of forums and gain major success worldwide! Awesome thread. Going to watch the video when i'm home.

Tech Guru

Seriously.

I don't get why this forum hates on mainstream music so much...

For the last time: We don't hate mainstream, we hate shit music.

If an impressive track gets popular... great! But most of the stuff is shit. It's insulting to see these guys exploit the masses.

I don't even play Electro, but [Zedd - Spectrum] is impressive. The production, the musical composition and the arrangement is excellent. I think Wolfgang Gartner, Tommy Trash and some others I can't remember now are great too. Swedish House Mafia is taking a formula and taking advantage of dumb people. Sorry it's the truth. Cash rules everything around them. I can spot it and exploit it. You should train your ears to do the same.

>

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfuzion View Post
    I'd rather know why the fuck this community has turned so fucking trollful and un fucking helpful. Everytime I read a post this same shit occurs. You think its shit? Well FUCK off then. Do you understand what MAINSTREAM means? It means its liked by the MASSES. Fucking pathetic.

And to the OP: I'm glad you took the time to look at the growth. It is phenomenal to see the change, the growth, and the change in musicality from the beginning of an artists journey. And it's really inspiring to see people come out of forums and gain major success worldwide! Awesome thread. Going to watch the video when i'm home.
    you seriously want me to study Avicci's growth ?

He loved music.. check (i give him points for that). He got lucky that he made one good song [LEVELS]. Perseverance pays. Keep banging those machines kids.

he was young cute European and marketable so the corporates latched on and launched him into the festival stratosphere.

Everything after that [LEVELS] is shit musically.

>

Quote Originally Posted by loverocket View Post
    For the last time: We don't hate mainstream, we hate shit music.
    Everyone hates shit music. Everyone. But not everyone has the same definition. I don't listen to Avicii or most mainstream music. But, there is no single authority that unequivocally determines what is universally and officially SHIT music for the world. Thanks for trying, though.

Quote Originally Posted by jdownesbaird View Post
    Everyone hates shit music. Everyone. But not everyone has the same definition. I don't listen to Avicii or most mainstream music. But, there is no single authority that unequivocally determines what is universally and officially SHIT music for the world. Thanks for trying, though.
    loverocket lives in loverockets world and loverocket only cares about what loverocket wants to hear and if you dont want to listen to loverockets music then you have shitty tastes.........
    I'm a fan of all things art. Music, film, photography, acting, dancing. Expression is powerful.
    www.twitter.com/mtlgrrr
    www.soundcloud.com/mtlgrrr
    www.facebook.com/mtlgrrr

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast