Recommend a mixer - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tech Guru

If you don't mind not having effects for the time being, pick up an Xone 22, 32, or 42. You can buy an RMX-1000 later down the road or something.

Tech Wizard

Thank you

I did some more reading about the 850's and everyone says to get the cdj-900's... so i think i'm gonna buy one cdj-900 and a mixer, wait a month and get the other. If i'm spending this much, i may as well get the best. I can use my ipod touch app with traktor for the second source

also, i have finals this week, a chem test tomorrow and this is all i'm thinking about lol. thanks, house music. i think the bass gave me brain damage :/

Tech Guru

Haha. Yea. I wasted a TON of time looking up DJing stuff while I was studying for my finals.

Definitely agree on getting CDJ900s over 850s. Just so damn expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by locksmith View Post
    Thank you

I did some more reading about the 850's and everyone says to get the cdj-900's... so i think i'm gonna buy one cdj-900 and a mixer, wait a month and get the other. If i'm spending this much, i may as well get the best. I can use my ipod touch app with traktor for the second source

also, i have finals this week, a chem test tomorrow and this is all i'm thinking about lol. thanks, house music. i think the bass gave me brain damage :/
    Yep, exactly my thoughts as well. Thought i would get 850s but after everyone saying 900s going 900s, also after using both in shop i liked the 900s for better and Quantized looping is important and the display is a lot nicer. I like the waveform better on 900 as well which many people will disagree with me on.

Tech Wizard

Hahah that's what i spent all of today doing plus looking at youtube.... The thing is no one i'm gonna play for gives a shit what equipment i use, but its important to me to get good stuff

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by locksmith View Post
    That makes three of us, haha. I just finished up my senior thesis yesterday. Summa cum laude here I come!

I actually got the CDJ-850s a couple of weeks ago during finals... lol But I don't regret it. Clearly, it's better to have the 900s but for the price I paid it was worth it. I couldn't afford the 900s and no one was giving good deals used.

Xone 22 + kaosspad for effects ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123