Mapping for Noobs!
    Tech Wizard

Default Mapping for Noobs!

Ok, so after some feedback and guidance from other forum members, I decided to take the best mapping I could... and simplify it! It could be the Aussie thing but rather than build.. I almost demolished.

Most of you would probably be embarassed by my first attempt but my mapping does this:
    Deck Selection
    Play/Pause/Stop
    A few effects
    8 Cue Triggers
    All in all it's basically what I want.

I do have a few issues I would like help with:
    1. I use the bank select buttons to pick a deck in the following order: C A B D
    The actual deck selection works fine but I just cannot get the lights on the buttons to work properly. They either light and don't turn off or don't light at all. It would be great to have a quick look and know what deck I am controlling. When finalised I would like these buttons to select the deck, activate the cue through my headphones and light up... so any guidance would be appreciated.

2. Somehow I "deleted" parts of the Freeze Delay effect... if anyone can give me some advice on re-mapping that affect it would be awesome.

I will upload the mapping once I have tested it more and, hopefully, solved the above issues with the assistance of other forum members.

Coops

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Here is for Echo-out effect:

Add in > FX Unit > Effect Selector / type-button / mode-direct / value-Delay
    Add in > FX Unit > Unit On / type-button / mode-toggle
    Add in > FX Unit > Button 2 / type-button / mode-toggle
    Add in > FX Unit > Button 3 / type-button / mode-direct / value-0
    Add in > FX Unit > DryWet / type-button / mode-direct / value-0.300
    Add in > FX Unit > Knob 1 / type-button / mode-direct / value-0.600
    Add in > FX Unit > Knob 2 / type-button / mode-direct / value-0.400
    Add in > FX Unit > Knob 3 / type-button / mode-direct / value-0.300
    Add in > FX Unit > FX Unit Mode Selector / type-button / mode-direct / value-Single
    Add in > FX Unit > FX Store preset / type-button / mode-Trigger

Could you upload your TSI mate? I could give a peak and give some feedback because I'm not quite sure what could be wrong there by looking in your input on a LED issues.

Tech Wizard

@ Stewe - Thanks again. Uploading now. It's called Map for Noobs.
    Haven't had a chance to add that effect yet.
    Let me know what you think.
    Coops

Tech Wizard

Default Noobs Map

Decided to put it here instead of uploading to maps... nowhere near ready for others and would appreciate a double check first.
    Coops
    Attached Files Attached Files

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

Mate, first thing remove all the modifier values except for 'FX Panel Mode' from condition 1 and 2 slots. Clear all commands off modifiers and re-upload. Some of commands you have taken from IG mapping are still set to work with a modifiers but you got that modifiers deleted while editing. And I'll add echo. That goes M8 if I'm correct.