Traktor Audio 10 and master volume - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Mentor

Ok I'm gonna do this step by step for you:
    The sound goes from traktor to your audio 10 via usb.
    then your sound goes from your soundcard into your mixer via rca-cables. Connect output 1 from your soundcard to input channel 1 on your mixer. Repeat up to 4 times. Choose the corresponding preferences in your traktor preference window (external mixing mode).
    Then the sound goes from your mixer to your soundsytem (directly, not back again to your soundcard)
    For that, connect your mix out of the mixer (xlr) to the rca input of your speakers
    You will need special xlr to rca cables or adapters for that
    Macbook Pro, TP 2.6, 2* Kontrol X1, A&H xone:92, NI Maschine, 2* KRK Rokit 5s, Sennheiser HD 25-II
    http://www.mixcloud.com/_volpe/

Keep the Audio 10 and Xone 42 connected via Channel A linked to 3/4, Channel B linked to 5/6 and so on.

Then connect your RCA equipped speaker system to the RCA's on the Xone 42 saying "BOOTH" and adjust the volume by the knob labeled "BOOTH" on the mixer.
    Last edited by BCC; 05-16-2013 at 02:51 PM.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Volpe View Post
    Ok I'm gonna do this step by step for you:
    The sound goes from traktor to your audio 10 via usb.
    then your sound goes from your soundcard into your mixer via rca-cables. Connect output 1 from your soundcard to input channel 1 on your mixer. Repeat up to 4 times. Choose the corresponding preferences in your traktor preference window (external mixing mode).
    Then the sound goes from your mixer to your soundsytem (directly, not back again to your soundcard)
    For that, connect your mix out of the mixer (xlr) to the rca input of your speakers
    You will need special xlr to rca cables or adapters for that

Ya I had everything up until the adapter...just gonna have to get one offline or something

Tech Guru

You can use the Booth or the Record RCA outputs of the Xone 42 as they mirror the XLR Master Mix Out, albeit at different volumes.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12