Hi All, First post on Djtech!

For Starters, I am interested in creating mashups and eventually creating electro beats. I currently have a Ns7 with Serato Itch, However it seems that Serato and ableton may be more what I am looking for. (2g downloadable effects from Traktor, Changing up the actual song on the go instead just mashing)

Right now I cant decide if I should pick up a mobile set, as I have decided the ns7 should stay home since it is too annoying to carry and bang around in my car.

The options I am looking at right now are:

1)Keep the Ns7, buy a mobile set(Traktors4+f1 ) [However they both use different programs..] or
2)Sell the Ns7, Get the Pioneer DDJ-SX (I would still prefer to have something I can bring around easily) or
3)Sell the Ns7, get the Traktors4, and save up for the DDJ-sx later on as my home set
4) [[I am open to suggestions]]

I love the Ns7, but it seems like our directions we want to go are different in life (I am hoping to also eventually pick up an apc 40 and I hear it is not compatable?)

Which leads to another question I have, If I pick up an apc40 which dj set,type would Ableton be best compatible with, or can I remap the apc40 into Serato/Traktor?

The Reason I am interested in the Traktor s4 partly because the effects options as well as samplers that can manipulate the song...I know the Ns7 has the FX effects bar which is cool, but are there samples serato has that I don't know about?

Thanks for reading and I hope you guys can help me make up my mind!

-New User and Basement Dj,