Headphone Beep

Thread: Headphone Beep

Default Headphone Beep

I recently been getting this issue in my headphone cue where it starts of as a small beep then gets really loud after a few minutes of traktor use.

I'm using a Novation Twitch with the latest drivers and Traktor 2.6.1. This problem didnt occur to me before until today when I analyzed all my tracks now its completely stuffed.

I cant think of any way to fix this, does anyone else have this problem and/or a fix???

Quote Originally Posted by liam1895 View Post
    I recently been getting this issue in my headphone cue where it starts of as a small beep then gets really loud after a few minutes of traktor use.

I'm using a Novation Twitch with the latest drivers and Traktor 2.6.1. This problem didnt occur to me before until today when I analyzed all my tracks now its completely stuffed.

I cant think of any way to fix this, does anyone else have this problem and/or a fix???
    I face exactly the same problem. After starting up Traktor Pro 2.6.1. it works properly. Then after two minutes I hear a beep in my headphones and I cannot get a preview sound through my headphones of the next song I want to mix. I use a Traktor Kontrol S4 as controller.

I found a work around to this until NI fixes the issue.

What you need to do is disable your windows audio driver all together from the control panel. Then boot up traktor AFTER you have disabled all windows audio and set it so that traktor runs directly through your interface without having windows sound running in the background.

This fix when I posted it out NI seemed to help a few people too.

Tech Student

I'm experiencing this problem right now. Did any of you find a new fix?