Xone 42 efx question

Default Xone 42 efx question

Does Someone have the Xone 42 and uses a external efx, i have a few question about the send and return and the dry- wet knob?
    If you look at this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U90iHq5z4r0 the effect is heard although the dry wet x:fx knob is set to 0. Why is that so i dont understand this?? I thought if its set to 0 u dont hear the efx, and the more u turn the knob the more you hear the efx?

Can't watch the video cause I'm at work but I'm gunna assume they have the efx unit running on the master output rather then the send/return.
    I thought if its set to 0 u dont hear the efx, and the more u turn the knob the more you hear the efx?
    Thats correct. It also kills off the original signal. So full wet will give just the effected signal(for things like filters), half way will give a mixture of both signals(for things like delays).
    I've got a 42 and a KP3 so if you have any other questions just ask.

Thank mate i just needed to know that. Still confused about the video, it shows the rer panel something is conected in the send and returns so i really dont know how the hooked it up. Did you do any testing with the built in sound card?