DDJ SX + traktor scratch

Default DDJ SX + traktor scratch

Simple question. can I use my DDJ sx with timecoded vinyls in traktor scratch? ie. using the DDJ SX as a soundcard
    [CENTER]Pioneer DDJ SX, Technic 1200, Novation Twitch, MidiFighter Classic , NI X1, V-Moda crossfades, Roland MC-505, M audio profire
    Focal Twins, 13' Macbook Pro, Serato DJ 1.2, Serato Itch, Ableton live 9, Traktor 2.6

Simple Answer-

No.

You can map the SX to traktor and use as a midi controller, or you can hook it up to an Audio 6 and use turntables and use the sx as an external mixer.

Or you can hook it all up to an Audio 10, map the sx controls to traktopr via MIDI commands, use the Jogs for Deck C&D, and have the TT's as deck a&b

But basically you need a traktor soundcard to use it in conjuction with turntables.

in matter of fact you cant even use the SX with scratch live without a serato box as far as i know.
    Parts
    Technics 1210//CDJ400//DDM4000//X1//Audio 10//MBP 15" Mid 2012

Haha, thanks man. So traktor have the same vibe as ssl with their sound cards? I think I'll just get rid of (sell) my trusty old crappy gemini tables. Generally I don't dig traktor any more. Spending the cash on an SL2 is just not worth it for messing around.
    [CENTER]Pioneer DDJ SX, Technic 1200, Novation Twitch, MidiFighter Classic , NI X1, V-Moda crossfades, Roland MC-505, M audio profire
    Focal Twins, 13' Macbook Pro, Serato DJ 1.2, Serato Itch, Ableton live 9, Traktor 2.6

Yeah they make it quite a pain to use old equipment with their software, it's like you basically have to spend $500 in order to finally be able to run it the way you want.