Maschine Software
    Tech Mentor

Default Maschine Software

Hey guys I did some searching and could not find an answer to my question so I am just going to ask it.

Here is the scenario.
    I currently own an MK1 Maschine Mikro. I do not enjoy the mikro, I think it lacks controllability of the software, but that is not my problem. I am looking to buy an MKII (Regular Maschine w/ colored pads) and want to know if I can buy a second hand one and use the software that came with my Mikro and sell my Mikro w/o the software. I guess what I am asking is if the Maschine Software is versatile, or it can only be used with the unit. Such as my current software only working with Mikros. Whether I should just buy a brand new Maschine Mk2 w/ software or just sell the mikro and buy a second hand mk2 w/o software. Thanks.

I know this was confusing to read as it was hard to convey the real problem, but any help will be appreciated. Thanks

-WhatsA

The maschine software is the same regardless of what hardware you use.
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music

Tech Mentor

Awesome. Thanks mate.