A pair of headphones - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by chromatome View Post
    I agree that the sound quality on these are pretty decent, but I can't wear them for more than 15 minutes without my ears hurting. Maybe I just have a big head though.
    Ahaha quite possibly, apparently I have quite a small head (always had to use smallish helmets when go-karting) and they're fine for me.
    For Sale: Handmade Custom DJ Cables - RCA / TRS / XLR!
    Gear: 2x Reloop Contour, Zomo MC-1000, Reloop RMX-40 :: Reloop Terminal Mix 4 :: Korg nanoKONTROL :: Traktor 2.6.1
    Latest Mix: June Progressive House (Soundcloud)

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

actually got a chance to listen to the Marshall Major, and I must say i have mixed feelings for them. How do they compare to the ones that i've listed above?
    Well in an extensive headphone test comparison to find a replacement for my aging MDR-V6's they were quite literally the only ones that came close in terms of sound quality, range and comfort in the sub $150 bracket compared to my V6's .. however it would be completely dependent on what type of sound you are comfortable with.

And yes I tried all the usual suspects TMA's, Pioneers, Sennheisers, Beyerdynamic etc.. However "revelaing" is not the sound that would be everyones cuppa tea for day-to-day listening.

Tech Convert

If you're willing to spend alot of money for a quality product. I would recommend getting yourself a pair of V-moda m100s. That way you can use them for DJing as well. Legendary comfort, design, durability and sound. If you prefer a brighter sound, then the Momentum's are a better choice, I prefer them over my m100s for general listening.
    Aspiring DJ

Quote Originally Posted by IzConcept View Post
    If you're willing to spend alot of money for a quality product. I would recommend getting yourself a pair of V-moda m100s. That way you can use them for DJing as well. Legendary comfort, design, durability and sound. If you prefer a brighter sound, then the Momentum's are a better choice, I prefer them over my m100s for general listening.
    haven't really considered v-moda as an option, but I really do love their design
    ECLER EVO 5★★TRAKTOR KONTROL X1★★2x TECHNICS SL1210 MK.2

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Quote Originally Posted by FEEDIT View Post
    haven't really considered v-moda as an option, but I really do love their design
    loved the feel of the Vmoda's - on the comfort front they were #1, second to marshalls on audible range but I thought they felt pretty heavy outside of gigging or studio.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123