A pair of headphones
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default A pair of headphones

Hey DJTT,
    looking for some nice and clear sounding headphones, on ear or over ear, doesn't really matter, but they need to be comfortable.
    They are going to be used with my iPhone, and not while i'm dj'ing.
    I mainly listen to electronic music, like

What I've been looking at:
    AiAiAi Tma-1 studio
    Sennheiser Momentum
    Audio-Technica ATH-M50
    Beyerdynamic DT770

Got any headphones which match my criteria? Or do one of these match them?
    I haven't got a chance to listen to them and probably won't get a chance in the nearer future.
    Would love to hear about their high, mids and lows as well.

from that list i would choose the M50's ... however, all of them are overkill just for regular use mate. what about some decent in ears?
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Guru

An in-line remote is very handy for Iphone use.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

I use the sol republic amps HD in ears and they are reallyyyyy good. Low, mids and highs all sound really clean. They also look great.
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye

i don't really know if in-ears is the option, haven't really looked that much into it, tbh I think it's because my brain says that such small speaker never will be clear and nice sounding enough:-/ I just checked out the sol republic, and they look nice! How is the comfortability on the sol republic? can you use them for a long period of time? I usually think in-ears starts to hurt after an hour of usage?

but feel free to post some good and comfortable in-ears!
    Last edited by FEEDIT; 05-23-2013 at 07:28 AM.
    ECLER EVO 5★★TRAKTOR KONTROL X1★★2x TECHNICS SL1210 MK.2

try these out: http://www.amazon.com/Skullcandy-S2I...rds=SKULLCANDY

great sound, in line mic and play/pause button for under $15.

I don't think the Beyer 770s are really that great for a general purpose headphone, however, the Beyer 710/910s seem like a better fit, for iPod like listening. They're much cheaper and they still carry that extremely comfy fit that I love about Beyer. I've used 990s and they have a very clear sound, I can only assume that their entire range would follow suite, but I haven't actually used the 710/910 range.

Go for the TMA-1 Studio (and show solidarity for your Danish brethren)!

I rely on those headphones - they sound great. I think there is value to Jester's view that for some, this caliber of headphones is overkill for regular use, but from my point of view, the TMA-1 Studio is actually middle of the road, and a great value in terms of sound quality versus price. I wear Grado headphones (I like the RS1i) for listening much of the time, but the TMA-1 (especially the larger Studio model) have more low end, which I prefer for electronic music.

dude let me let you in on some secret ear-buds that have gone under the radar for years. I have been using these for about 6 years now, i get about a new pair every year.

-Super Clear
    -Made By Sony
    -Very Light
    -Very Loud
    -Very Cheap
    ----The most important thing for me is that the go all the way inside the ear and do not protrude at all. (the only ones i could ever find.) You can easily sleep with them in!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDR-EX33L...ref=pd_sim_e_4

//Love rocket - I must admit that pretty cheap for a pair of in-ears. But I've always had this prejudice that Skullcandy can't make headphones?:/

//Botstein - Haha, so you noticed that I'm from Denmark! I tend to go a lot for design as well, even though sound and comfort are the most important factors!
    ECLER EVO 5★★TRAKTOR KONTROL X1★★2x TECHNICS SL1210 MK.2

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast