Best place to go on a party holiday ? (Ibiza, lloret de mar, ... ?) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

18-19 is perfect for Ibiza.

So is 20-30, and 30-40, and 40+.

I'm not lying.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post

I'm not lying.
    Agreed!
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post

I'm not lying.
    Quote Originally Posted by kooper1980 View Post
    Agreed!
    Exactly - 18 is perfect, you'll have such a laugh.
    SC | MC

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky H View Post
    Exactly - 18 is perfect, you'll have such a laugh.
    i was 21 and felt young while i was there, it isn't perfect, but it wasn't enough to put me off.
    If you are after a lads on tour style holiday, go somewhere like magaluf or zante, nobody likes the divs that go to ibiza and act up

If you're after a ''my first holiday'' experience then try Magaluf, Zante or malia. Cheap drinks, crap music and girls with loose morals and questionable IQ's plied with cheap cocktails leads to some debauched antics to say the least! They all follow the same format with a quarter mile strip of Neon lit bars selling booze for stupidly cheap prices.

If you're after a more hendonistic experience then ibiza is the way to go. You can't beat watching the sunset at cafe mambo whilst everyone applauds and the music changes tacks and bangs out across the beach, or getting a tiger skin paint job on you're arm an raving away in the Zoo at Zooproject. San antonio has a strip but with better music, and there's a lot more to see around the place, such as the boat parties and Bora Bora beach during the day.

Bottom line, if you like proper clubbing and have a hit list of DJ's you want to see go ibiza. If you want to piss your paper route money up the wall and get blind drunk and sand down a girl with hoop earrings go the other places!

If you do go malia etc stay the hell away from the rep guided holidays. I came back from a tour of Afghanistan a couple of years ago and the platoon and i signed up to one. For all the crap the reps spouted about how 'insane' the nights would be with them they certainly couldn't deliver and we ended up running it for them!
    A+H DB4, Technics 1210's x2, F1, X1MK2 x2, MaschineMk2, Akai LPK 25, MF3D, XDJ-1000 x2.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12