Best place to go on a party holiday ? (Ibiza, lloret de mar, ... ?)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Best place to go on a party holiday ? (Ibiza, lloret de mar, ... ?)

So myself and three other friends want to go on a trip to someplace near the mediterranean this summer.
    The main goal is to go party every night.

What country/town would be ideal for this ? We 'd prefer to go to an upcoming lesser known town instead of an established one.

Please share your own experiences.
    How were the girls, how was the beer, the music, etc.

Tech Mentor

Napa. If you are a huge guy with tattoos you will fit in well.

Tech Mentor

I live in Barcelona and I know the ambient at night is pretty cool: there is Opium Mar, a nightclub in the beach, where they bring every famous electro/prog DJ of the mainstream scene (kinda Avicii, R3hab, Nicky Romero, etc etc). I don't think Lloret is too far from BCN, and Salou is also pretty dope for partying, so if you come to Catalonia, you'll have much fun!

Yea I think Salou might be really awesome. Are all the clubs top40 or are there other things as well ?

Without a doubt the best place to party in the Med is Ibiza!! IMHO nowhere else even comes close.
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Quote Originally Posted by kooper1980 View Post
    Without a doubt the best place to party in the Med is Ibiza!! IMHO nowhere else even comes close.
    We're all 18-19, we 're afraid Ibiza might draw a slightly older crowd.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by MyUsername View Post
    Yea I think Salou might be really awesome. Are all the clubs top40 or are there other things as well ?
    I don't really know (i'm too young for clubbing xD) I know there are a lot of top 40 clubs but I think there's also a tech house scene with festivals and stuff, however the music and the ambient are anyway epics

Tech Mentor

ever considered going to malta?
    crowd about your age, club entries for free almost everywhere and some nice underground clubs (can't remember the names but we found 2 techno-clubs next to the "standard" top40 ones)
    also, drinks inside the clubs are cheap, people are nice and the island itself is very beatufiul, a lot to discover during daytime.
    there are lots of language-schools on the island so there are many students there who visit with their whole school, which means the male-female-ratio is always quite good
    when i was there i was lucky enough to catch faithless playing live on an openair stage with an awesome firework-show at the end, one of the best nights ever
    Macbook Pro, TP 2.6, 2* Kontrol X1, A&H xone:92, NI Maschine, 2* KRK Rokit 5s, Sennheiser HD 25-II
    http://www.mixcloud.com/_volpe/

Tech Mentor

Malta ftw. Only been on casual vacations, but the Island is super nice. Don't know about any clubs, sadly
    http://www.mixcloud.com/Olsgaard/
    House/Techno Dj from Denmark

Quote Originally Posted by Volpe View Post
    ever considered going to malta?
    crowd about your age, club entries for free almost everywhere and some nice underground clubs (can't remember the names but we found 2 techno-clubs next to the "standard" top40 ones)
    also, drinks inside the clubs are cheap, people are nice and the island itself is very beatufiul, a lot to discover during daytime.
    there are lots of language-schools on the island so there are many students there who visit with their whole school, which means the male-female-ratio is always quite good
    when i was there i was lucky enough to catch faithless playing live on an openair stage with an awesome firework-show at the end, one of the best nights ever
    ^^this

or croatia (totally biased )
    Denon X600 - 2x Denon SC-2000 - AKG K181DJ - NI Audio 2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast