Im new to DJing. What do I need to know? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Cool, thanks Tekki!
    2 x gemini PT 1000 . Gemini PS-525 . X1
    NI Audio 6 . Traktor Scratch pro 2
    2007 Macbook Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mighty FV View Post
    manners don't cost a thing dude - never forget that, it'll help you in all walks of life.

Default Headphones

Hi. Sorry if this is in the incorrect thread, but can you tell me if it makes a major difference whether I go with the technics RP DJ1200A or these sennheiser HD25-1 II? Maybe it's silly question. Just looking for some good feedback. Thanks so much!

-Wes

Tech Student

Default Try this awesome apps.

And yeah. Since 2014, I use this app. And then already produce plenty of mixes (Mostly i play it on a party or club). Its easy to use. It have video tutorial too which is so cool to start DJing. This is it. Dr.Drum : Beat Maker .

comparison-chart.jpg
    http://adf.ly/1PL6CZ

I just started Djing around 3 to 4 months ago. Everything is new to me, but at least I already finished my 1st mix and waiting to have 25 posts in order to post it here. DJing came naturally to me just for one reason: I have a deep love for music. I have already tried tons of different ways to approach music and FAILED to get into another level with those ways. Therefore, I stopped working with music for a while and my life went blank. Like I have nothing to live for. Like there were nothing inside of me but a human body until one day when DJing came to save my music soul. I finally found something for me to keep on going with my music passion. Ever since that day, even though I didnt get to be rich or famous, I became to be more happy because everyday I get to do something special with all my heart. In other words, DJing saved my poor and blank life.

Default Which laptop?

Hi,

Thanks for the great list of hardware. I was wondering which laptop to get to get started?

I see Macbooks on alot of peoples signatures. I am wondering why that is. Is there a specific reason why the DJ community leans towards Macs? I was thinking of using the TRAKTOR AUDIO 2 to connect to a laptop. I have been a fan of Lenovo for their built quality and price.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12