Best Over Ear EDC Headphones
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Best Over Ear EDC Headphones

Hey all! I am on the prowl for some new everyday carry headphones.

I am looking very specifically for OVER EAR headphones for this application as I will have them on for long periods of time. I will use them for mainly music listening to. I listen to mainly Electrohouse and things of that nature, I will do some gaming on them but not a whole lot. I have a large Irish Melon for a head so they either need to be flexible or big to start with. I currently use Razer Orcas and they are LOVELY. Very comfortable, good sound, but alas after 2 years of honorable service are giving up on me. And lastly I need them to have a removable cable and my budget is around 200$ CAD.

Summery:
    • Over Ear
    • Music and Some Gaming (PC)
    • Compatible for Large Heads
    • Removable Cable
    • 200$ CAD

EDIT: Please make sure they are available from a Canadian site. Such sites are: avshop.ca, tomleemusic.ca, amazon.ca, etc.

Tech Mentor

Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro-s are neither under 200CAD or have removable cables, but they are truly great for watermelon heads.

Quote Originally Posted by vanaema78 View Post
    Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro-s are neither under 200CAD or have removable cables, but they are truly great for watermelon heads.
    Actually they are only $170CAD! I might contemplate these, I was looking for something smaller profile though.

Tech Mentor

V-Moda Crossfade LP2, they look awesome and they're very flexible and customisable

As in these guys? V-Moda Crossfade LP2

I have the V-Moda LP(regular) and I use them for everyday use. They could be a bit more clear in the high and mid range. The bass is definitely "colored", but I use them for exactly what you described above. Oh, and they are cheaper...

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...ords=v+moda+lp
    The MUSIC is what matters!
    Everything else is _________

Quote Originally Posted by DarioJ View Post
    I have the V-Moda LP(regular) and I use them for everyday use. They could be a bit more clear in the high and mid range. The bass is definitely "colored", but I use them for exactly what you described above. Oh, and they are cheaper...

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...ords=v+moda+lp
    Thanks for the input!! I didn't even let them cross my mind for some reason.. I've got a 20% off code for DDJT so I'll probably pull the trigger on the LP2's.

go with the Pioneer HDJ-2000 you can find them for around $230 USD great quality and everything your looking for

Senn HD 25s, for everything

^ he said over ear not on ear but the HD-25 are dope i prefer the AIAIAI-TMA-1 over them and the AIAIAI has a better price if your looking for an "On Ear" headphone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast