DJM knobs/faders

Default DJM knobs/faders

Hi guys, I think this is my first thread... I tried posting earlier but that thread seems to have vanished.

I have been searching for a while now, and have not come up with any answers. I am searching for some generic knobs/fader caps for a DJM350 I will be acquiring soon. The mixer is mixing both volume caps, the crossfader cap, and two knobs. The price of replacements from Pioneer seems really pricey, so I'm looking for an alternative. All I have found so far are the chroma caps.

So here are two questions...

1.) Any idea if chroma caps will fit a DJM 350? (Was not listed on their chart, and couldn't find it in the thread dedicated to the chroma caps on this forum.)

2.) Could someone point me towards some other relatively cheap knobs and fader caps that will fit a DJM 350?

Thanks in advance, I appreciate any help.
    Last edited by padi_04; 05-27-2013 at 06:16 PM.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Nothing vanished. Every post by a new user needs to be approved by a moderator. After you pass the 5 post limit you can post normally.

Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay!

Tech Guru

If you take some pictures of the knob and fader stems it'll be easy to figure out if Chroma Caps will fit.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

padi, thanks for the reply. I didn't realize!

makar, thank you for your thoughts, I appreciate it. The DJM I am getting is being delivered to me and I just wanted to order some parts while I wait for it to arrive, and I presume someone here has had to have tried Chroma Caps on a DJM350. If not, I'll find out soon and let all you other 350 users know.

Cheers