[Tech House] Nice short mix for you guys to chill to!
    Tech Mentor

Lightbulb Nice short mix for you guys to chill to!

Yo guys, I've looked around for ages on here, and barely anyone gets responses on their mixes and productions. It's solid to get recognition I know however we keep trying and that's cool! Music s cool and I think you'll find this mix cool ya'know!

It's full of cool tech house tracks that will tickle your ear drums. I will release a track listing if people ask for it! Other than that just enjoy the vibes. It's up for download too so you could download it now and listen to it later?

Peace
    Myles (Meets Mandy)

Tech Mentor

Well saved at around 16 mins :P Enjoyed the mix though. Chilling on an island in France listening to it in the sun.

Tech Mentor

Cheers bro, glad you liked it hahah yeah, I wasn't too sure about uploading this mix because of the error in the fatboy slim part however I've had good reactions from it so I think it's forgivable! I'll be bringing out another one within the next two weeks that I think will be much darker and chilled than this

Tech Mentor

Nah, I like to hear mistakes in mixes, makes them real (as long as it all isn't one big mistake). Look forward to that.

in future please post mixes under 30 mins in THIS THREAD please. If noone had commented i would have deleted. Cheers.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "