Question re: Traktor, Smart Playlists and Remix Sets - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I personally don't use remix sets, so I can't confirm for certain, but I did add a few random tracks to the playlist that were not in the iTunes playlist, and they stayed in there, so I see no reason why remix sets should disappear if using the method above.
    Mobile DJ. 2 x Denon SC2900, Denon MC-6000 MK2, Wharfedale Titan 15a Powered Speakers, Titan A15 Subs, HP laptop. Shed load of lights!! Maschine Mikro MK2, Xone:K2.

2nd Generation Mobile DJ
    2G on Twitter | 2G on Facebook
    | RobDQuick On Soundcloud

It really shouldn't REMOVE anything. After all, you're ADDING tracks to the Traktor Playlist, not rebuilding it from scratch, right?

And the "remove duplicates" shouldn't touch Remix Sets - 'cos there should only be a single copy of any remix set anyway...
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Exactly. If it doesn't work like that then Traktor is wrong!!!
    Mobile DJ. 2 x Denon SC2900, Denon MC-6000 MK2, Wharfedale Titan 15a Powered Speakers, Titan A15 Subs, HP laptop. Shed load of lights!! Maschine Mikro MK2, Xone:K2.

2nd Generation Mobile DJ

Okay - I sure hope so! But I've known software to be wrong before...

I'm pretty sure I'll be taking the plunge in the next couple of weeks - and buying TSP2 and a DJM850.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Nice!!

I'm actually currently moving away from using Traktor, purchased 2 Denon SC2900's at the beginning of the year, and now that the Engine software is stable enough for live use i'll probably use that most of the time. Traktor will still be loaded in the background though, mainly for use of the cruise feature at the beginnings of evenings/buffet time etc. Times when I don't need to actively pick and mix tunes!

Seriously tempted to pick up a scratch certified mixer at some point though to replace my MC6000... will probably be a Denon X1600. I have a set of TT's sat around at home doing nothing that I would love to put to use!

2nd Generation Mobile DJ

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123