XDJ-R1 "Clone" - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: XDJ-R1 "Clone"

Tech Guru

i don't think reloops are OEM.
    Of course they're OEM. Reloop doesn't have their own factory. A lot of Reloop gear is made at Hanpin.

BTW, there is nothing wrong with that. Most of the products we buy are made at places like Hanpin and not at the company whose logo is plastered on the case. Also, Hanpin can make exceptional gear. As with most OEM/ODMs, it's up to how good your product specification is and how well everything is managed.

Tech Guru

It was in jest. Of course the Pioneer is going to have much better parts (I would hope so anyways).

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by nem0nic View Post
    Also, Hanpin can make exceptional gear. As with most OEM/ODMs, it's up to how good your product specification is and how well everything is managed.
    So true... it's so friggin hard to get Americans to realize that good quality stuff can come out of China if the companies putting in the orders are willing to actually pay for high QC and specs.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by SlvrDragon50 View Post
    It was in jest. Of course the Pioneer is going to have much better parts (I would hope so anyways).
    In most cases, the Pioneer product has the same parts in it that other gear in that price range has. Pioneer buys the same electronics components as everyone else. Sometimes you'll have a component that's built to a higher quality (like Pioneer CD mechs for example), but that's rarely actually true.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123