Traktor Remix Deck Layout question? Maybe I'm just going crazy?
    Tech Wizard

Default Traktor Remix Deck Layout question? Maybe I'm just going crazy?

So, i was playing around the other day with my S4 and F1 and when i booted up Traktor something looked a little off.

My remix deck layout looked different but I couldn't quite figure out why. So I started playing and realized, duh its showing me the wave form and not the 4 banks of sounds.

So I jumped into the prefs to switch around my deck layout and it seems like I still can't get it back to howI had it.

Unless I'm just going crazy and a week or 2 away from Traktor I'm seeing things.

I have a 13" MBP so screen real estate is limited so thats why its looking goofy to me.
    Unless I'm missing something, basically my ideal way of having the remix deck would to be in "Full" Layout minus the full top header, like in "Small" layout but showing the 4 banks instead of the wave form and for some reason I have in my head thats how I had it? But now its showing the wave forms and I can't see what I have in each slot. Am I missing something or am i going mad?

Tech Wizard

Well excuse my stupidity, I just answered my own question. If you hover the mouse pointer on the right side of the Remix deck 2 little ticks show up and you can switch between showing the banks or showing the wave form.

That makes me feel better I thought I was losing my mind!