Jogwheel Tempo Readjust Problem (Traktor + MC3000)
    Tech Convert

Default Jogwheel Tempo Readjust Problem (Traktor + MC3000)

Dear Forum,
    I have a problem with Traktor Pro and my MC 3000 concerning the jog-wheels and syncing. It is a little complicated. Whenever I have two songs running, say both decks are synced - one deck is ‘master’ and I move the jog-wheel on that deck it and let go, it jumps to a totally random BPM value. For example when both decks were at 128 BPM and I move the jog backwards it starts playing at 118.213 BPM again or 125.654 or any other value. Moving the pitch-fader doesn’t bring it back to the old value, even when unsynced. But let’s stick to the example – so the other deck is master now and I have to turn sync off and move the jog-wheel on the deck with the wrong BPM [often several times] and hope for it to jump back the correct number. I haven’t changed anything in my preferences that could have triggered this. I am using Raycotek’s mapping for the MC3000 and I am positive that I have it set up correctly, since it has been working for one or two months. Also, I feel like it is even getting worse. Please tell me if you have any ideas on what could have caused this or whether it is Traktor or my Controller (I bought it 3 months ago).

Regards, Joseph.

Tech Convert

Default Solved

Dunno what caused it but a redownload fixed it...