Problem with traktor 2.5 saving loops as cue points
    Tech Mentor

Default Problem with traktor 2.5 saving loops as cue points

So I used to be able to save loops as cue points somehow I must have clicked something now the loops aren't triggered unless I manually hit the active button. I't used to work perfect on my kontrol x1 now I don't know what happened. If anyone has any insight let me know.

DJTT Mapping Ninja Moderator Stewe's Avatar

You been able to save loop as a cue point using your custom mapping? Note that while loop is active and you hit the cue point Traktor will save it as a hot loop. Or if you're using cue type command for your controller.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Stewe View Post
    You been able to save loop as a cue point using your custom mapping? Note that while loop is active and you hit the cue point Traktor will save it as a hot loop. Or if you're using cue type command for your controller.
    No I was using the stock mapping for the x1. I would manually set a loop then hit a hot cue to save the loop. After than I could recall the loop at anytime.

Now what happens is that when I try to recall the loop it won't work unless I hop on my computer and hit the active button.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydon34 View Post
    No I was using the stock mapping for the x1. I would manually set a loop then hit a hot cue to save the loop. After than I could recall the loop at anytime.

Now what happens is that when I try to recall the loop it won't work unless I hop on my computer and hit the active button.
    dont know the solution to your problem, but just fyi, you dont have to hop on the computer to hit the active button, shift + loop (puch encoder) on the x1`s stock mapping does that for you.
    Macbook Pro, TP 2.6, 2* Kontrol X1, A&H xone:92, NI Maschine, 2* KRK Rokit 5s, Sennheiser HD 25-II
    http://www.mixcloud.com/_volpe/

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Volpe View Post
    dont know the solution to your problem, but just fyi, you dont have to hop on the computer to hit the active button, shift + loop (puch encoder) on the x1`s stock mapping does that for you.
    Actually that works perfect. I don't know how I didn't realize that. It's one extra step but it will allow me to work without touching the laptop.