Paypal payments? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Big Panda View Post
    If you send it as a payment for an item or service, there is a 3% charge.

If it is a gift to a friend (you have to select that option) then it is free (I think).
    There is a very small fee when sending as a gift. It's significantly less than the 3%.

The reason I don't like Paypal is that they will 97% side with the buyer. If your client is shady and tells Paypal that they didn't receive the service they paid for, Paypal can/will freeze your account. You have to go through weeks of BS to realize that money probably isn't coming back.

Paypal's a B!

Tech Wizard

Thanks everyone for the reply, since this thread is already ongoing, do any of you guys write up paperwork like contracts etc. Before shows?

Banned

your right & everyone else doesnt see that.. as many people as their are in the world & alot of them use Paypal.. these are the same people who send their food back after eating half of it & want the manager to give it to them for free.. I totally feel ya

Quote Originally Posted by jamesmington View Post
    There is a very small fee when sending as a gift. It's significantly less than the 3%.

The reason I don't like Paypal is that they will 97% side with the buyer. If your client is shady and tells Paypal that they didn't receive the service they paid for, Paypal can/will freeze your account. You have to go through weeks of BS to realize that money probably isn't coming back.

Paypal's a B!
    im sorrry but this is completely not true
    even the EDIT you made to it
    i have been using paypal since 1998 and have probably had to complain about both sides as a buyer and a seller.
    and this , has never happened even 60% of the time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12