The ONE is here!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default The ONE is here!

Get your credit cards ready, the one just came out on public release, it looks very interesting, cant wait to get home to give it a try.

I can't link the video's as they are embedded into their webpage so follow >>this link<< for a closer look at some of the capabilities. Unfortunately for mac users it's not yet available but here is the demo for pc it will run for 15 mins at a time.
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

aghhhh only avail for mac! looks pretty amazing

DAMNIT. I just bought an F1 as well
    For Sale: Handmade Custom DJ Cables - RCA / TRS / XLR!
    Gear: 2x Reloop Contour, Zomo MC-1000, Reloop RMX-40 :: Reloop Terminal Mix 4 :: Korg nanoKONTROL :: Traktor 2.6.1
    Latest Mix: June Progressive House (Soundcloud)

you can have as many decks as you want and use sync lock, so I can't see a reason you can't use the f1, although in the docs there is nothing about led mapping or soft shifts so it may not be optimised like in traktor.
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

Tech Mentor

WAIT A SEC.. NO MAC SUPPORT?

although every picture on there website shows a macbook pro!! LOOOOL
    Technics 1210 mk2 Pair, Pioneer DJM600, Traktor Kontrol x1, NI Audio 6, NI Maschine Mikro MK2, MacBook 2009, iPad 2 with Traktor DJ, Pioneer HDJ-500, Shure M447's

Quote Originally Posted by synthet1c View Post
    you can have as many decks as you want and use sync lock, so I can't see a reason you can't use the f1, although in the docs there is nothing about led mapping or soft shifts so it may not be optimised like in traktor.
    What I meant was, given the fact that The One has so much remix functionality built-in anyway, I probably don't NEED the F1 now :P
    For Sale: Handmade Custom DJ Cables - RCA / TRS / XLR!
    Gear: 2x Reloop Contour, Zomo MC-1000, Reloop RMX-40 :: Reloop Terminal Mix 4 :: Korg nanoKONTROL :: Traktor 2.6.1
    Latest Mix: June Progressive House (Soundcloud)

Dear god it's beautiful...
    If this thing doesn't lag, and is as good as it makes out to be, well, for 50Euros, I'mma gonna pick it up.
    I use vdj atm, and the only way to have the 'perfect' interface is to make your own skin, or be lucky enough to find one you like. I'm unable to make/download skins (because reasons), so I make do.

However, this just looks great. Beautiful looks, the ability to rewire the whole setup, and some good looking effects... I'll try the demo and tell you if I'm sold on it later on.
    If I do enjoy, I'll be buying it at the same time as a denon MC3000, and I give my full review then.

Looks interesting but I doubt I would use it live. To do a cool remix it looks like you will be using the mouse/trackpad 99% of the time. But for making remixes/mashups at home this looks better than using Live 9.
    Last edited by padi_04; 06-13-2013 at 09:41 AM.
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)

Crashed within 5 minutes of running it on my work laptop.... Good start!! Just using the built in soundcard and the 2 demo track that came with it.
    Mobile DJ. 2 x Denon SC2900, Denon MC-6000 MK2, Wharfedale Titan 15a Powered Speakers, Titan A15 Subs, HP laptop. Shed load of lights!! Maschine Mikro MK2, Xone:K2.

2nd Generation Mobile DJ
    2G on Twitter | 2G on Facebook
    | RobDQuick On Soundcloud

Tech Guru

If you read the website you'll see that there is an OSX version being developed.
    Last edited by padi_04; 06-13-2013 at 09:42 AM.
    VCM100 / X1 / DJM250 / DJM900 / CDJ2000s / Maschine / Audio2+4 / 2i4 / HS8s / TSP 2.6.8
    Macbook Air i7-3667U+8GB 10.9 / Win7x64 i5-3570k+24GB

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast