Music for a corporate video help
    Tech Wizard

Default Music for a corporate video help

Not been on here for a while but wondering if anyone is willing to help.

I'm a photographer and I have just photographed my friends designer clothes shop. They sell Hugo Boss, Vivienne Westwood, that kind of stuff.

I've just made a video out of the photographs for him to promote his new store. The video will be used to promote the shop to customers and gain new brands.

We need some music for the video and was wondering if any producers would be willing to let us use their track on the video and you'll be credited in the opening slide and end credits with any links you'd want like your soundcloud and clickable links added where possible.

They have 5000 followers on facebook, their site has a lot of traffic for people buying clothes so it will get some good exposure and they will be promoting the video too.

the style of music the owner likes is the new daft punk one up all night and stuff like this

but anything funky or chilled out, easy going electro. even if its not got vocals, just something not too heavy.

It will just be an exchange exposure for permission to use your track. I'll have a word with him see if I can get you some clothes from the shop or something but I've not spoken to him about that yet.

hope someone can help if not it's ok

cheers lads

Tech Wizard

and ladies

I haven't got anything appropriate but check this out if you struggle https://creativecommons.org/legalmusicforvideos
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Default A little help !!!

I work for a media production company called Resolution Television.

We are based in Lincolnshire UK.

But we work all over the country.

We work with a wide variety of music industry clients as we produce TV adverts regularly.

This is our website - http://www.resolutiontelevision.com/

If you need anymore info bro, please feel free to contact us and we might be able to help you.

L3ON !!!!

Lookup Smittten on sc- anything you find you can use.
    Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.