The NI Traktor X1 MK2 Thread - Page 34
Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435 LastLast

Do you have midi mode activated in the controller settings?
    SL1200 MK3D's, Kontrol Z2, Kontrol X1 MKII, Kontrol Z1, KRK Rokit 6's, MacBook Air, Midi Fighter 3D, Midi Fighter Pro, kazoo, gourd banjo.

NEW DEEP FUTURE BASS MIX
    Soundcloud|Mixcrate|Mixcloud|Facebook

there is no option for switching to midi mode in X1MKII preference tab, I want to use it with Cross. And the manual says to press shift + load left and right to switch to midi mode for use with other software.

When doing this inside traktor it de/activates snap and quantize
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)

I don't have my X1 in front of me, but are you pressing both load buttons at the same time (while holding shift)?
    SL1200 MK3D's, Kontrol Z2, Kontrol X1 MKII, Kontrol Z1, KRK Rokit 6's, MacBook Air, Midi Fighter 3D, Midi Fighter Pro, kazoo, gourd banjo.

NEW DEEP FUTURE BASS MIX
    Soundcloud|Mixcrate|Mixcloud|Facebook

I would like to think so yes only a latency of some mill sec maybe
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)

Timbo21, how is the mixer+X1MK2 combo working out?

Im at a stage of considering ditching my S4 for a DNX1600 and an X1MK2 (maybe 2!) despite the S4's Traktor intergration.
    A+H DB4, Technics 1210's x2, F1, X1MK2 x2, MaschineMk2, Akai LPK 25, MF3D, XDJ-1000 x2.

I just played a gig last night using only an Z1 and X1 MK2 and it worked perfect. I think it was even better then using a S2 except if I wanted to scratch witch I almost never do.
    If only I could make it work in midi mode so I could map it to Mixvibes Cross would be perfect. I can see the X1 could replace my DDJ SX for many of my gigs.

Quote Originally Posted by DubluW View Post
    Timbo21, how is the mixer+X1MK2 combo working out?

Im at a stage of considering ditching my S4 for a DNX1600 and an X1MK2 (maybe 2!) despite the S4's Traktor intergration.
    Very pleased with it.

I like analogue. It's a bigger more open sound I'm getting. I can even tell the difference on my iphone with it's crummy headphones compared to my S4 recorded mixes. You can be more creative with send/return FX. Traktor FX come across better that way.. Plus lovely filters on the 92

when you connect the X1 MK2 without traktor loaded is it supose to light up in any way? I beginning to think something is wrong with mine

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by dj gullum View Post
    when you connect the X1 MK2 without traktor loaded is it supose to light up in any way? I beginning to think something is wrong with mine
    It should light every button in a wave from bottom to top for a few seconds, but after that it should be as if it's off.

Been in contact with NI support ant they confirm it is a known bug and are working on it. It might be a computer specific bug if it's working for some and not others, I only have Mac computers.