The NI Traktor X1 MK2 Thread - Page 35
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435

Is there a control to change the pitch on the X1 mk2? not a pitch bend, more like a pitch fader, like there is on the x1 when you press shift + in/out?

Sync +loop knob (turn it)
    SL1200 MK3D's, Kontrol Z2, Kontrol X1 MKII, Kontrol Z1, KRK Rokit 6's, MacBook Air, Midi Fighter 3D, Midi Fighter Pro, kazoo, gourd banjo.

NEW DEEP FUTURE BASS MIX
    Soundcloud|Mixcrate|Mixcloud|Facebook

Tech Student

Am I the only one having serious issues with the precision/ responsiveness of the touchstrip?
    It looses tracking of my finger all the time, less so if i try to make a larger contact area, tho still quite bad.. and in doing this any precision goes out the window..
    Using needle drop is horribly jumpy even with the strip assigned to one deck.. help plz !

I'm using 2.6.3 and firmware 11 on a retina 15" mac

Is there any option to change bpm for example only for 0,01 BPM? I set range to 8%, but it's still change BPM around 0,1 :/

EDIT: I made it, mapped one knobs on K2 (upper right) to change device target when I push it (so I can choose deck A,B,C,D) then when I turn it it changes BPM by 0,01 so I can beatmatch tracks perfectly witch touch strip, knobs and cue point
    Last edited by Thive; 01-28-2014 at 05:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thive View Post
    Is there any option to change bpm for example only for 0,01 BPM? I set range to 8%, but it's still change BPM around 0,1 :/

EDIT: I made it, mapped one knobs on K2 (upper right) to change device target when I push it (so I can choose deck A,B,C,D) then when I turn it it changes BPM by 0,01 so I can beatmatch tracks perfectly witch touch strip, knobs and cue point
    is this also possible on the x1 mk2? the change is now 0.05, 0.01 would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Thive View Post

is this also possible for the x1 mk2>

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435